Fill out the application to sign up for our paper review services!
We offer essay writing courses based upon American History, World History, or the Constitution! For each topic, we have taken a popular course from another organization and have written essay assignments to accompany it. Each month there are two essays and one timed essay assigned.
Click on the links below to find out more information about our courses and how to purchase them at our store!
Per Paper Coaching Service includes:
One paper is only $25!
School Year Coaching Service includes:
The School Year Coaching Service is only $245/school year!
Monthly Coaching Service includes:
The Monthly Coaching Service is only $30/month!
The Writing Coach is a service to parents to assist them in teaching their children how to write well. This service is for students who are in 6th-12th grade. It works alongside the curriculum that you have already chosen. The curriculum you have assigns your child writing assignments. When your child finishes writing each assignment all you have to do is:
1. Email your child's completed writing assignments to The Writing Coach.
2. The Writing Coach proofreads and edits those writing assignments to show your student what errors he has made. The Writing Coach returns the papers by email with written comments on the student's papers and with a report showing where your child needs to improve.
3. Your child can rewrite those papers up to three times that month, and you can send it in for review. The best way for your child to improve his writing is to rewrite his papers multiple times so that he can learn to spot his errors.
The only way to learn to write well is to be told where you could have written better. The Writing Coach assists parents by showing them how their child can develop and improve his writing.
To send us your child's writing assignments, all you need to do is simply email them to us.
1. In the word processing document (Word, OpenOffice, Wordpad, or Pages), select the line spacing so that it is double-spaced between lines.
2. Save the document as a Rich Text Format or a PDF (Portable Document Format). To save it this way in Microsoft Word, go to File --> Save As. In the dialog box, under File Name, you see Save As Type. Choose Rich Text Format (rtf).
Most students use MLA format, but we can work with any format the parent or the curriculum you are using prefers to use.
We offer three different ways to use our paper review services: